image of Indian visa

Visas and permits

Visas | Permits | Resources


Incoming Students, Scholars & Visitors

For students, scholars or visitors who need assistance in obtaining a visa, please contact International Student and Scholar Services.

Emory Faculty, Staff & Students Going Abroad

For faculty, staff or students traveling abroad who would like assistance in obtaining a visa, please contact one of the following external visa services located in Washington, DC:

Some countries offer visa services through consulates in Atlanta.


Depending on the type of work you will be performing, additional permits may be required by the host country. Please contact the Office of General Counsel or Emory’s IRB office to determine if your trip will require any additional permits or licenses.